Friday, February 20, 2009

Cycle 1 - Mid 2 week wait...

Last Friday was the day...Next Friday is the day I find out if I'm pregnant. I was very crampy and tired all day last Friday after the procedure and a lot of Saturday. I spotted a little on Sunday and Monday - but think that's from the IUI and too early for implantation. Other than that, I feel pretty good. I'm feeling a tightness and sudden pain (not bad) in my abdomen, but figuring its from all the meds I was on. My mom keeps asking how I can be so calm and not itching to know. I do want to know and I do want to be a mom, but I also hate disappointment. I know how long this can take...So this is where I feel all my lessons from yoga come in handy...I'm just trying to be in the moment and experience what I am feeling now. And while I do question every little twinge and wonder if it's a sign I am pregnant, I also know that there is nothing I can do about finding out sooner and nothing I can do about changing the results. I just have to accept whatever happens with grace.

...We'll see if I still feel this way in a week! :)

No comments: