I probably shouldn't joke, but if we can't laugh at life, I think we'd all go insane. So BD was supposed to be here last Sunday. I was travelling at the time and had managed to book our flights landing within an hour of each other. On Friday he left a message that he finally got a job and that if he didn't talk to me on Saturday, he'd see me on Sunday. I tend to have this weird sense of intuition, that when I listen to it helps me handle surprises much better than when they sneak up on me. As I listened to his message, I got the feeling that he wasn't going to be showing up Sunday. Well, Saturday night, I got a text (I hate TEXTING for important things!) saying that he has to start his new job Monday morning and he's sorry he can't make it. I was in the middle of family things and calmly responded that it sucked, but for him to cancel the flight. I ended up calling him quickly to make sure he cancelled the flight to get the credit. He said he'd send me the money for the flight in a few weeks. I didn't tell him to, but I didn't tell him not to either. I've texted him a few times this week and have gotten no responses. Not sure if he was lying to get out of it or if he's mad at me. Either way, it doesn't matter. I will go through a sperm bank.
So my appointment to get a new referral is on the 16th. I have requested my records from the fertility center from last year. Now it's just time to wait. I'm reading books about getting pregnant and fertility. I'm trying to lose weight. I did measurements this morning and started a new exercise regime yesterday. I will watch more of what I eat after the holidays, but it's never to late to exercise.
And I have one month left on my free membership from a dating site. I've neglected it the last few months, but decided to see what happens again. I'm not putting a lot of effort in, but responding if I am contacted. Still moving forward with my SMC plans. But who knows, maybe I'll meet my prince in the meantime.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
oh, bummer!
Wishing you luck with the sperm bank.
Post a Comment