Thursday, December 4, 2008

Happy, Happy, Happy... :)

I just love it when life seems to be coming together. I started focusing on my personal yoga practice and exercising more last week. So far so good. I feel great! I also may be on my teacher high. Usually teaching yoga makes me feel as good mentally as when I take a class - I call it my teaching high. So I've climbed, walked, taken 2 classes and taught 3 since last Friday and except for my little guilt of only walking the dogs once as part of this, I do feel better.

I also mentioned to a couple of my students that I was looking into being a SMC. They were so excited for me. One of them has a friend that made the same decision and is going to connect us. That's two other SMC's in town - I have the number of another. Maybe I'll finally have the nerve to call her this weekend... :)

No comments: