So ultrasound #3 was this morning, along with more blood being drawn. I've been switching arms for each blood draw, but still seem to have some bruising. Oh, well the veins should have an extra day off from the vampires this weekend...
Tomorrow is trigger shot day. I never have anything exciting planned on weekends, but guess what - tomorrow I have a concert to go to at 8. I'm meeting my friend at 6:30. What time do I need to trigger? Between 7:45 and 8:15... Yeah, lovely. My plan (which is freaking my mom out) is to take the meds with me and give myself the injection in the rest room at the concert. It's ovidrel and premixed in the syringe. I figure as long as I have the box showing it's prescribed to me, I should be ok if anyone even knows I have it. My mom will be worrying all night I suspect. Missing the concert is not an option. I've waited to see this band for years and there is no reason I can't give myself an injection somewhere other than the privacy of my own home.
That make Monday the day for the procedure. I tensed up so much during the first cycle, I've been practicing trying to relax. Yesterday, before I taught my class, I actually laid on the floor with my feet against the wall as though they were the stirrups. What a sight I must have been!? So I tried to walk myself through the process and relax. It was getting easier. And I tried it out this morning with the ultrasound and felt a little more relaxed. Monday will be the test. Oh yeah, this time it looks like I have 3 good follicles. Last time I only had 1.
Happy Weekend!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment