Taking a break so soon was not in my plan. However, the doctor had a plan - vacation plans - and my cycle's timing just isn't jiving with her plan. She is the only doc in the practice and her plan was to put me on the pill for 3 weeks and start my next IUI cycle then. That didn't sit well with me at all. I'm messing with my body enough, I don't want to start playing with my cycle now. Besides, I head out of town for another 3 weeks in April.
After much discussion, we are waiting until I return at the end of April to begin again. I was/am very disappointed, however, a good friend of mine keeps saying that my baby just isn't ready yet and this break is giving it time without me having to spend more money than I need to. Sweet, isn't he? He's the same friend who has decided that he'd like to be my Baby Daddy Pimp. He somehow found 2 awesome men willing to be donors. I thanked him and them nicely, but it took me so long to be comfortable with the cryobank donor option that I'm not turning back at this point... And then came the other option tonight...
I have not had time to process it, but basically a social worker friend of a friend knows of a teenager that wants to give up her baby for adoption. They want me to call. I've considered adoption as an option, and have put it on the back burner - mainly due to cost - but I will make this call tomorrow to learn more...
1 comment:
Waiting sucks!
I think she has no right to pump you with meds just so it could fit into her schedule. Pity there is just one doctor in the practice, I would like to know that there is a backup doctor (what if she's sick?)
Post a Comment